Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Material Planner
|• Should be Any Graduate / PG with 7 to 10 years of experience in materials planning, scheduling, supplier follow up.|
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations, Preferred MS Access exposure.
• Monitoring suppliers for capacity issues & long term planning based on forecasts
• Materials Planning considerations within for Make/Buy & Make commodity planning
• Manage allocations process for consigned warehouse suppliers.
• Maintaining Metrics for EPM and Materials Scorecards on a monthly basis.
• Running and reviewing warehouse runout shortage reports
• Ensure zero line stoppage, Setting up expedited freight
• Training and setting up suppliers in a vendor-managed inventory system
• Conducting weekly meeting with all Asia based suppliers to review supply & Demand changes
• Assisting with constrained part response actions directly with the suppliers in conjunction with Plant Materials Team.
• Exposure in team management (Min 3 Years)
• Ready to work in shift of 3 PM to 12 AM IST
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time