Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst - Enovia Support
- Troubleshooting issues related to various Enovia modules/centrals for users located across the world.
- Work as a resource during major Enovia upgrades as and when needed.
- Resolves incidents and fulfills requests using incident and request management processes under general guidance. Escalates via workflow as needed.
- Prioritizes incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority and taking leadership to ensure no customer impact. Responds to and resolves technical questions and service requests(Medium complexity) from the User Community.
- Plan and conduct trainings for users in addition to preparing training materials and customize contents for specific trainings as per the user needs.
Proactively identifies problems and drives continuous improvements. Looks for root cause and permanently resolves problems. Detects patterns in symptoms and identifies long-term, permanent resolutions. Monitors performance trends.
- Troubleshoot production problems and identify and implement the proper fix. Reports suggests based on the ticket trend. Provides functional transparency in customer support. Appropriately documents cause and solution to enable knowledge transfer.
- Performs preventative maintenance. Identifies areas where improvements can be made to prevent future production incidents and implements the solution before the problem occurs. Understands key performance indicators (KPI) for production support, monitors current levels and trends over time, and uses this content to drive continuous improvement. Participates in / performs QOS / 8D actions
- Stays current with Technology trends in Information Technology advancements
Enovia Skills and Requirements:
General Skills and Requirements:
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time