Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Manager
- Implement methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements
- Analyze past business cycles and trends, contributes to the development of specific unit forecasts
- Manage and develop Buyer and Planner team, implement and maintain Buyer and Planner metrics
- Build organizational capability though development plans, mentoring, driving accountability, cross-training & succession planning
- Utilizes marketing projections to anticipate business conditions
- Coordinates, implements, and continually improves all aspects of computerized scheduling system. Balances work load among supply and demand planners
- Management of daily order activities for shop floor and supply purchase orders, keeping inventory within accordance of predetermined goals
- Initiating and monitoring a formalized cycle counting procedure to inspect and insure inventory on-hand accuracy and insuring P+L impact communicated to plant finance team
- Manage plant purchasing activities for items procured on a local basis in order to compliment centrally purchased items
- Manages tooling/supplies costs and highlights issues and takes corrective actions to ensure plant meets its profit plant objectives
- Implement methods to support of cross functional goal attainment, supports a continuous improvement culture and provides support for all plant High 5 metrics
- Coordinate with the central Corporate Supply Chain Function to provide data and participate in teams in order to drive best practices across Eaton
- Manage supplier on-time delivery performance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing and controlling production schedules and inventory levels is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports is required
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Master’s in Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Experience/Education in forecasting, product line structures, and business cycles
- Experience coordinating, implementing, and continually improving computerized scheduling system
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Teams & Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Kaizen Leadership
- Experience coordinating physical inventory
- Experience initiating and monitoring cycle counting procedure to inspect and insure inventory on-hand accuracy
- Experience with marketing and engineering systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time