Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PQ Enterprise Sales Manager
- A minimum of 3-8 years of on-quota, B2B technology or software applications sales experience; CRM and marketing software sales experience a plus, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- A history of selling UPS, Data Center Solution, Electrical solution and licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills is a must
- At least four year Electrical / Electronic / Marketing university/college degree
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No