Sales & Business Analyst
- Take leadership role of agent commission process. Identify and implement improvements to process. Includes implementing monthly review process/reports to ensure accuracy of monthly payments. Identify errors in the process and productivity in the process
- Review POS process and recommend/implement improvements
- Supports the commercial team by developing reports used to evaluate sales/volume trends, existing and potential customers, and other key indicators in support of B-Line’s business initiatives (KPIs, Scorecards)
- Review agent commission process looking to identify errors in the process and productivity in the process
- Support the business leadership team with reporting, analysis, and business presentations in support of divisional strategy and initiatives.
- Deliver market trend analysis utilizing key market indicators and market trend reports.
- Deliver analysis, insight and recommendations regarding sales trends, macro-economic trends and consumer trends that affect the near-term and long-term strategy of the business.
- Perform competitor performance analysis, Quarterly review of competitor earnings call with key summaries.
- Establish relevant product market baskets by product line and evaluate changes in mix by customer, agent, region, etc. monthly.
- Identify, jointly with sales department, specific problems or areas that may require research support.
- Assist in defining targeted sales segments based on key performance factors and other characteristics.
- Perform secondary research using published data by trade associations, magazine articles, and research reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with reporting, analyzing, and presenting data and recommendations
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Highland, IL to be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- SAP experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to create and present insightful analysis
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Candidate should possess computer knowledge and excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
- Candidate should also possess strong decision-making skills.
- High customer focus, must be able to gauge the needs of a variety of internal customers and adapt delivery style or level of detail as appropriate
- Ability to think strategically and see big picture in a constantly changing business environment and market
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational savvy required: training, collaborating, challenging assumptions and giving feedback with tact, sharing knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment ; communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally across many organizational levels and functions ; effectively build rapport with stakeholders
- Ethical: operates with high regard to integrity, trust, and confidentiality
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time