Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Support Representative
Eaton’s Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division in the Aerospace Group is seeking a Customer Support Representative. The Customer Support Representative will be based at our Euclid, OH facility.
The Euclid facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
This Customer Support Representative coordinates across functional disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction. Manage performance against Repair Station (MRO) customer requirements in accordance with contract obligations, terms and conditions. Ensure timely and effective customer communications internally and externally to fulfill contract obligations meeting quality, cost and on-time delivery expectations. Develop and maintain relationships that foster additional growth opportunities as an extension of the aftermarket sales force.
- Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
- Performs customer requirements review of all assigned orders to ensure that the orders are processed and entered per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring orders are received into the ERP system and/or other support databases. Accountable for ensuring demand alignment.
- Accountable for ensuring that the customer’s supplier web-based purchasing systems’ requirements are being fulfilled.
- Accountable for ensuring that shipping documentation is accurately issued and passed on to the shipping department; review compliance with all export control regulations.
- Provides continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs.
- Coordinates the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments.
- Coordinates resolving issues by achieving a mutually acceptable solution between Eaton and the customer. Represents Eaton in delivering plant recovery plans.
- Evaluates product exchange applicability (MRO Exchange programs).
- Works with pricing and contracts teams to negotiate contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions ensuring compliance with Eaton’s policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
- Manages Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of customer interface experience in a manufacturing or corporate environment
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Euclid, OH facility.
- Minimum 2 years of customer interface experience in a manufacturing or corporate environment
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Prior experience working in a professional role in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results driven
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing processes
- Process oriented and ability contribute to continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead change in a team environment; creative thinker
- Ability to quickly analyze, identify and implement opportunities and corporate initiatives for improvement that have measurable dollar impact each year
- Customer oriented
- Detail oriented
- Collaborative style and ability to work cross functionally
- Computer skills including experience with MRP systems and MS Office
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No