Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Materials Management Projects Coordinator
Materials Management Projects Coordinator
The main responsibility of the role is to support all MM (Material Management) KPIs and Inventory optimization activities in ES EMEA, with the strong focus on MM project’s action plans, their deployment and timely completion.
Materials Management Projects Co-coordinator will closely co-operate with department’s peers, plant SCM/MM function as well as regional MMA (Materials Management Assessment) teams to collect, analyze and finally propose MM performance improvement opportunity plans.
- Work with all relevant ES EMEA SCC communities to identify commonly reoccurring MM OFAs (Opportunities for Advancement) and best practices within all ES EMEA locations in region.
- Participates in Co-ordination of Regional MMA self-assessment process.
- Help to coordinate and support EMEA teams to track advancement and successfully complete already identified MMA OFA’s and other MM project’s actions and helps to link plant’s MM teams to relevant functional support wherever needed.
- Prepare plans for prioritization of performance improvement activities in the region based on the outcome of MMA assessments as well as the outcome of other UnderPerformance root cause analysis.
- Actively participates in Inventory Optimization and DOH reduction projects as well as other MM Performance improvement activities by providing functional tools and expertise to all relevant SCM teams in the region
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for all relevant processes within the function
- Maintain MMA database
- Act as a support to department’s colleagues in times of absence
- Support EMEA supply chain projects with relevant analysis and reporting
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- 3-year experience in Materials Management or similar functions
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration (desirable)
- Regional EMEA business acumen (highly desirable)
- Fluency in the English Language is essential
- Outstanding communication skills to converse with diverse group of key stakeholders including senior management team in EMEA and sector
- Demonstrated strong ability to work with teams of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Continuous Improvement experience within SCM processes
- Desktop Analytics (MS EXCEL and Power Point skills are mandatory)
- Intermediate level of statistical data analysis
- SAP knowledge (highly desirable)
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No