Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lean Technician (1st Shift)
- Document and implement any and all cost saving opportunities as they are presented.
- Actively support and strive to meet the strategic goals set by you, the facility, and Eaton Corporation.
- Conduct a series of Kaizen events to remove waste from the shop floor
- Implement supermarket / pull systems
- Sustain 6-S implementation
- Address flow issues by documenting proposed future states on VSM
- Implement Standard Work methods
- Implement Error Proofing devices
- Document all cost reduction activities
- Abide by all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures.
- Attendance and punctuality is a key component in performing his or her job functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a continuous improvement or lean manufacturing position
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Searcy, AR will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Associate’s Degree
- 5 years’ experience working in a continuous improvement position within a manufacturing environment
- VSM or other process documentation techniques
- Basic “Teaming” skills
- Knowledge of basic lean tools
- Knowledge of leading Kaizen events
- Basic knowledge of the DMAIC process
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No