Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Marketing Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Commercial Marketing Manager. The Commercial Marketing Manager will be based out of our Airdrie, Canada location.
The Commercial Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Product Line Manager for the EIIG Canadian Systems, Airdrie Plant organization. The Commercial Marketing Manager will be responsible for customer support services, field support service, training, distribution support, marketing communications, pricing tools, sales aids, catalogue data and product development process.
- Manage the development, maintenance and utilization of price tools and the price authorization processes for the assigned product line.
- Lead the development and implementation of sales and price analytics tools and processes for the assigned product line, while providing ad hoc analysis when required.
- Evaluate market trends and results and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
- Develop, maintain and implement product training, support programs and sales tools for the selling organization and channel as they apply to the product line.
- Drive promotional activity through MARCOM to sales and channel to meet overall objectives.
- Work with MARCOM to review and evaluate current programs, current and future trade show events and possible advertising opportunities.
- Provide sales and channel with sales catalogue data, sales aids and pricing tools.
- Work collaboratively with the manufacturing plants to ensure the needs of the Canadian marketplace are met for both delivery and design requirements.
- Understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and work with the product line manager to develop marketing plans that will increase Eaton's market share.
- Develop product specifications for the continued advancement of the product line.
This job description is to
be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives, and
only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is
in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm.
- Four year technical degree
- Minimum 4 years of electrical industry technical sales and/or marketing experience is required
- P. Eng., CET or C. Tech designation
- No sponsorship is being offered for this role. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Canada
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 80km of the Airdrie, Canada plant.
- Previous marketing experience in the form of a product manager, product engineer or product specialist, electrical control products and assemblies
- Course facilitation experience
- Creation of technical training material
- Strong technical product aptitude in electrical control systems
- Strong business acumen
- Professional presence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time