Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Sales Engineer (m/f) - Filtration
Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Field Sales Engineer
Location: Northern Italy
The Field Sales Engineer will serve as a key member of the Industrial Sales Team and will be responsible for the business of our filtration products and applications in the Base Business market segment.
This is a critical position for a sales professional with experience in the filtration industry.
- Responsible for achieving Regional Plan for Sales within the defined Sales area; Direct Sales to existing Filtration Accounts as well as active prospecting to target SIC’s (Pharmaceutical/Fine Chemical, Food and Beverage, Automotive and Chemical/Resins)
- Responsible for implementation of Regional Sales strategy as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Identifies suitable partners/Distributors to assist the growth of Eaton Filtration Products into the defined market sectors
- Provides Monthly business performance status reports in agreed format and to the defined reporting schedule
- Close co-operation with Customer Service to ensure all Customer enquiries, orders, invoices and complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Organizes regular training/promotional events for Customers, Distributors and OEM’s to create brand and technical awareness
- Ensures he/she maintains a high level of expertise knowledge of all Applications and trends to ensure Eaton are ahead of the rest when promoting Application specific, tested product solutions
- Resolve any potential Customer conflicts between Direct Sales and third party Distributors through Sales Manager
- Works together with Sales Management, Marketing and Production to decrease current levels of obsolete (SMOOSI) stock, prevent future build up
- Maintains close relationship with Marketing to ensure successful A & P program, Direct Marketing campaigns, Product strategy through R & D
- Ensures he/she documents all Visit/Telephone activity reports, prospects and opportunities within the defined CRM contact Management database – Avenue. Provides 3 week forward planners
- Control Product Mix, pursue company drive to standardize and rationalize product range
- Ensure there is effective communication flow throughout the commercial team and to other department
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, or in process engineering or comparable education and experience in filtration industry.
- Consolidated commercial experience of durable goods within the B2B market, ideally in the filtration/industrial business
- Understanding of product specifications and production processes
- Ability to work self-dependent and autonomous in the day-to-day activity with a “hands on” style
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Business acumen and ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders
- Proven excellent communication and negotiation capabilities as well as presentation skills
- Strong motivation, positive attitude and professional behavior
- Strong business work ethic, can operate within proper guidelines
- Good command of MS Office and experience in the use of ERP software
- Fluent Italian and very good command of Business English is mandatory
- Willingness to travel frequently
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time