Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
1. Accomplish production standards based on the performance and capacity of production and meet customer
requirements on quality standards based on Quality System and generate maximum results.
2. Planning daily production (Load Performance) based on Haina Open Order.
3. Ensure monitoring production standards and control processes established by Manufacturing manual, established by
the production load cell or production target.
4. Accomplish all objectives belongs to the area; Non Stock Performance, Load Plan, Fill Rate, Scrap Reduction, etc.
5. Maintain and meet all ISO9000 / Quality Standards for products.
6. Manage the inventory of raw materials and in-process within the production line.
7. Drive preventive & corrective actions related to daily manufacturing processes through Departmental Team through
8. Perform monthly department results presentation in terms of metrics and measures established by Eaton.
9. Supervise and monitor the hourly personnel within their assigned production lines; ensuring attendance, conflicts
management, disciplinary action, awards, etc.
10. Perform and report to Human Resources changes/ personnel movements such as: department changes, shift
changes, promotions, departures and others.
11. Actively participate in the Departmental Teams contributing to Continuous improvements that impact the productivity
that impact Productivity optimization.
12. Follow the compliance of Lean tools and ensure all employees are trained on the system.
13. Responsible of the performance management , for the personnel assigned to his/her manufacturing lines.
Qualifications1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer, Electronic or Electronic – Mechanical
2. Minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions
3. English - Advanced
4. PC. knowledge Advanced (Excel, Word, Power Point)
5. Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
6. General Knowledge of: Lean, Quality Standards (ISO9001) & ISO 14001
7. Experience with personnel Management
8. Competencies: Builds Organizational Capability, Thinks and Acts Strategically, Gets Results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time