Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst (Accounts Payable & Treasury)
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst (Accounts Payable & Treasury) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Management of daily cash position, bank fees and investments in financial market for Argentina operations, following Treasury Global processes and Eaton policies.
- Provide the monthly Cash Forecast and follow it up in a daily basis to adjust the cash management decision.
- Control, report and validate the insurance premiums and submit for approval to the appropriate level of authority.
- Support Bank Relationship locally.
- Management of foreign payments: government and bank contacts, daily monitoring of exchange rates and, process closing exchange for import and export and analysis of intercompany statement.
- Provides customer service, related to payments/netting/intercompany and bank set-ups to internal customers and external suppliers on a daily basis to resolve issues and ensure timely payments.
- Support the domestic payment process, taxes and travel & expense refunds.
- Delivery of Key Treasury & AP local results and monthly reports issuing.
- Support reconciliations and researches/resolves reconciling items to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Support the local business in finance related matters.
- Internal, external, compliance and statutory audit Support. Maintains appropriate audit trail and documentation as it relates to the payment process to comply with internal control processes.
- Implement corporate guidelines for AP/T&E matters to comply with legislation and Eaton’s policies.
· Graduate in Business Administration, Economy or Accounting
· Experience in Accounts Payable area and Treasury.
· Knowledge in foreign exchange market
· Bilingual skills (Spanish and English)
· Highly motivated, self-starter
· Shared Service experiences a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time