Production Manager-Low Voltage Assembly
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
We're currently seeking a Production Manager-Low Voltage Assembly for our Electrical Manufacturing plant based in Schrems who will manage the assembly of low voltage systems, by achieving customer satisfaction, profitability, on time performance and quality on an international level.
Your key deliverables :
- Lead and motivate the team in the department to achieve customer satisfaction, profitability, on time performance and quality
- Establish metrics for performance evaluation. Setup and continuously improve the Low Voltage systems assembly line.
- Consider warehouses, Late point definition centres and sheet metal production plants in the production process setup
- Collaborate with other systems productions sites in the network
- Collaborate with other Eaton project engineering departments
- Develop people with focus on building organizational capability and flexible workforce
- Capacity planning in relation to customers demand with significant seasonal fluctuations
- Perform changes, evaluate documents for production and check technical documentation issued by project engineering
- Lead the implementation of new product designs into the manufacturing environment
Do you have?
- Deep knowledge of industrial manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of low voltage assemblies, power management, switchgears
- Deep knowledge of EN 61439 and EN 8001
- Knowledge of switchgears and distribution solutions
- Lean Management in production experence
- Experience of supplier set up and negotiations
- Lean manufacturing and Just in Time principles, Six Sigma
- Budget and CAPEX development and control
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent German and English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time