Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Low Voltage Assembly and Industrialization, Site Schrems
Lead Low Voltage Assembly and Industrialization
Location: Schrems, Austria
- Leads and motivates the team in the department to achieve customer satisfaction, profitability, on time performance and quality by having safety as the highest priority.
- Establish metrics for performance evaluation. Setup and continuously improve the Low Voltage systems assembly line, considering standardized processes in engineering, material management, assembly and testing, but also implement flexible works solution to handle customer specific demand.
- Consider warehouses, Late point definition centres and sheet metal production plants in the production process setup in order to achieve highest efficiency, profitability and flexibility.
- Collaborate with other systems productions sites in the network in order to leverage capacity demand, capabilities, flexibility and profitability, but also to share best practices and improve systems production knowledge/efficiency.
- Collaborate with other Eaton project engineering departments to ensure a maximum of flexibility and load balancing across the EMEA sites.
- Develop people with focus on building organizational capability and flexible workforce (BOC). Capacity planning in relation to customers demand with significant seasonal fluctuations.
- Perform changes, evaluate documents for production and check technical documentation issued by project engineering.
- Lead the implementation of new product designs into the manufacturing environment, including setting up supply base, quality, ERP articles, manufacturing documentation, tooling, training and ordering process for any new or significantly changed LV and MV Assemblies.
- Work with Program Managers, engineering managers, operations teams to insure timely and consistent operations start-up of new product offerings.
- Improve EATON Safety Culture, the EATON Continuous Improvement Culture, the EATON Quality Culture and deploy EBS tools throughout the team
- Deep knowledge about industrial manufacturing processes in general and particular in project business
- Deep knowledge about low voltage assemblies, power management, switchgears
- Deep knowledge about EN 61439 and EN 8001, knowledge of current standards of power distribution systems and the solutions from the past, knowledge about different BUS systems
- Knowledge of switchgears and distribution solutions
- Gathering improvements in collaboration with CI organization
- Lean Management in production
- Experience in a matrix organization environment and Project/Program Management Methodologies
- Experience of supplier set up and negotiations
- Lean manufacturing and Just in Time principles, Six Sigma
- Budget and CAPEX development and control
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- German native speaker, fluent in English language
This job could be for you if:
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are capable to handle high volume of work
- You have a proven track record in Management of Change (MOC in products, economic,…), can act in a quick and flexible manner
- You can implement new processes and organizational structures within department
- You have five years experience in comparable business environment
- You possess proven leadership skills
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time