Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton's Hydraulic Business has an opening for a:
Location: Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ / TURKEY
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. Eaton’s unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world’s preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions.
The Engineer will be working with various levels of Technicians, Engineers and/or Chemists. Examples of these groups include the Laboratory, Product Applications, Engineering Services, Support Engineering, Development Engineering, etc. The person in this position has a wide area of technical expertise in Fluid Conveyance products and processes. This person continues to be responsible for his/her own projects , working in close cooperation with Pro-Launch team. The Engineer is responsible for setting work direction, exercising sound Engineering judgment, and approval of documents. This position reports to the Team Leader.
• Run projects together with universities funded by Tübitak/Teydeb (government organization) in order to achieve product and process effectiveness.
• Utilize sound Engineering judgment to create, apply, and document test reports, Engineering standards, etc. Supervise material specifications and supports in defining testing requirements.
• Establish Scorecard measures to review progress, evaluate results, and initiate change.
• Support team on a specific strategy which provides direction for his/her specific responsibility and is linked to FC Engineering Strategy.
• Support and engage on processes to improve team efficiency.
• Limit Eaton’s exposure to Product Liability by ensuring sound Engineering practices.
• Work within an Engineering organizational structure that supports the FC Engineering Strategy as well as the local geographic needs.
• Responsible for new product development, qualification testing and introduction into production of Industrial products.
• Has a high focus on safety in his daily work on act as a role model in the team.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical & Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent appropriate experience is required.
• Master of Science students will be supported by the company ,
• A thorough technical knowledge of Industrial products. That includes product design, test and evaluation, material properties and specifications and the manufacturing methods and processes.
• An understanding of the current strategic plans of Fluid Conveyance Engineering.
• The ability to effectively supervise people and motivate subordinates, while maintaining organizational harmony and meeting scheduled deadlines.
• To initiate preventive, rather than corrective, engineering action.
• Strong problem solving and project management skills.
• Ability to collaborate with chemist peers in remote global locations.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to work with functions outside of Engineering for the common good of Eaton.
• Proficient application of core Engineering tools/ principles, industry best practices and recognition for technical expertise (Core Ex.: Design Rules, DFMEA, Writing Test Reports, Testing, Eng. Drawings and Std's, applies Robust Design, etc.).
• Proficient application of the core project management tools/principles, industry best practices and recognition for project management expertise. Successfully leads multi-functional project teams (Ex.: Project Planning Workshops, Key Success Factors/Deliverables, Regular Team Meetings with Action Items, WBS, Critical Path Timeline, proficient in using PROLaunch).
• Statistical Process Control –Minitab knowledge is required ,
• DFSS tools including Design of Experiments (DOE) ,
• SAP or ERP software knowledge would be preferred ,
• Lead or conduct related analysis and FEA simulation during product development ,
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time