Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Setup, operate & maintain all shop equipment (Lathes, Mills, Surface Grinders, Cut-off Saws, EDM, etc.)
- Collaborate with the design engineer to design / redesign all responsible tooling
- Run developmental trials of new/redesigned/rebuilt tooling
- Machine components needed to support the Maintenance department.
- Maintain existing tooling in fundamentally good order; rebuild as required.
- Support the production department w/process trouble-shooting.
- Maintain accurate records of all tooling efforts.
- Participate/contribute to Plant Programs such as Kaizens, 5S & Safety.
- Contribute to the quoting process for new business.
- Support the overall efforts of the dept & plant, as directed by the engineering manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum one (1) year knowledge of drafting, proficiency in AutoCAD
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Williamsport, MD facility will be considered
- Experience in plastic extrusion processes
- Good documentation & communication skills
- CNC programming experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No