Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Técnico Ajustador CNC (Experiencia en Máquinas OKUMA)
Collaborate on Production’s metrics & goal achievement, meeting all times with the applicable Safety, Quality, Health &
Environmental and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Provide first line technical support to all production operations.
- Perform CNC programming and prove out for all production equipment.
- Interact with Engineering and Production staff to solve production-related problems.
- Work with Engineering and Production staff to ensure a smooth transition of new product
- Transfer product design criteria into machine requirements.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and yields, reduce costs and improve quality.
- Recommend new tooling as required for Production equipment.
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate non-value added activities.
- Technical degree or TSU: Mechanical or similar
- 3 years of experience as CNC programmer. Compatible knowledge based on proven experience.
- Experience and knowledge for measuring and inspection instruments ( i.e. roughness / profile tester, optical comparator,
caliper, micrometer and high caliper).
- CMM report interpretation
- GD&T experience and knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No