Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager - Lighting
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Regional Sales Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
- Achieving profit plan for Qatar worth US$ 1.2 Million for Qatar with UK products sale.
- Sales must be conducted in ethical manner & on technical merits of the products & not on low price.
- Collecting marketing intelligence about the project activities and monitoring them with CRM on regular basis.
- Maintaining excellent and trusted relationship with key customers, clients and consultants.
- Develop at least 2 reliable loyal and creditworthy channel partners & supporting them technically and commercially on regular basis.
- Creating strong brand positioning with key consultants, registering EATON lighting on their AVL (APPROVED VENDOR LIST)
- Conducting regular training and presentations for clients, consultants and dealers
- Keeping close watch on competition trends, assessing their weaknesses and targeting the key projects on structured and focused manner.
- Reporting: Project Pipeline, weekly forecasting and taking necessary steps to build strong pipeline and following up the same.
- Graduate Electrical Engineer or equivalent MBA preferred
- Minimum +5 years in Sales roles (KSA Market)
- Knowledge of Dialux or AGi32 design software and added advantage
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No