Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s B-line division headquartered in Highland, IL has an opening for a Pricing Analyst
The pricing analyst’s primary responsibilities are to perform strategic pricing analyses to optimize B-line’s overall profitability and to drive continuous improvement activities for the pricing and quotation team. The position will be responsible for conducting market research and preparation of recommendations regarding pricing policies in order to drive price realization. The pricing analyst will identify opportunities to enhance the pricing and quoting processes and implement those changes across the organization. This position is also responsible for performing analyses and reporting related to sales, pricing tracking, profitability/growth analysis, program / administrative reporting, and any other related product ad hoc reports. The pricing analytics and reporting will provide meaningful input to pricing and product leaders to facilitate sales growth and increased profitability.
- Conduct product price research, analysis and program development for price management strategies in support of sales and profit goals.
- Support and contribute to sales and marketing strategies involving new product pricing, price modifications to existing products, and implementation of new price programs and new business practices.
- Coordinate with product management to create monthly financial forecasts of the impact of pricing actions and communicate forecast to upper management.
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes regarding stock discount pricing, project quoting, and special pricing agreements
- Lead cross functional continuous improvement initiatives relating to pricing processes
- Perform ad hoc reporting, projects, and analyses to support various business needs and strategies.
- Root cause analyses on price leakage
- Oversee the execution and timelines of list price adjustments including the distribution of customer and published price files
- Leads projects to improve pricing and quoting processes
- Encourage and empower team participation in improvement projects and support resolution of issues.
- Manage customer specific special programs including reconciliation, ship and debit, rebate programs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pricing, quotations, sourcing/purchasing, finance or a continuous improvement role OR 2 years of electrical or commercial construction industry experience is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Highland to be considered for this role
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and motivational skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math background with excellent analytical skills
- MBA preferred
- 2 years of relevant business or industry-specific experience is preferred
- 5 years of experience in pricing, quotations, sourcing/purchasing or finance role
- Six Sigma training
- Experience with B-Line Products
- Experience using SAP and Business Explorer
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time