Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst Production Planning
ES EMEA Power Distribution Division (PDD) Schrems Plant has an opening for an Analyst Production Planning, located in Schrems, Austria.
The primary function of this position is to ensure a smooth and economical production process with the given and (largely) unchangeable capacities.
- Creates the supply plan for key components
- Plans production orders for machines or groups of machines
- Balances available capacity with material demand
- Plans and controls inventory and reduces Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Checks open orders, demand and incoming orders to ensure the material availability
- Plans the ramp up and ramp down of material needs during technical changes
- Escalates issues in the material flow in time to avoid bottlenecks
- Optimizes the material flow internally as well as within the PDD network
- Comunicates changes in the material flow to the counterparts within PDD
- Optimizes batch sizes and Minimum Order Quantity (MOQs)
- Makes analyzis and optimizes the parameters in the SAP ERP system
- Verifies and releases Plan to Produce (PTP) processes in the SAP ERP system
- Checks the SAP roles and users authorizations for PTP
- Provide support in problem solving in SAP and communicates with IT support
- Engages in projects for continuous improvement
- Calculates economical batch sizes using a standardized formula to gain inventory reduction and cost out
- Controls reorder points and safety stocks in SAP to achieve the inventory target (WIP 4060 TEUR)
- Checks all incoming orders and requisitions and confirms them in order to achieve the On Time to Request (OTTR) target 95 %
- Performs the yearly regression tests in SAP ERP system
- Creates the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) views and work scheduling view in SAP for new materials
Completed technical or commercial education (HTL, HAK, apprenticeship etc.)
Several years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally in a manufacturing company
Very good German language knowledge in written and spoken form
Good English language knowledge in written and spoken form
Profound knowledge of SAP R6.4, MS Excel and MS Access
Communication and organizational skills
Solution orientation, team skills and resilience
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group. The monthly base compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this position is € 2.100,-- gross, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No