Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Channel Marketing Manager, Power Quality
- Drive key Channel and Eaton sales and marketing alignment to marketing plans.
- Drive and scale demand generation across key channel and customer communities in line with GTM (segment) and product line priorities and marketing opportunities utilizing a varied mix of marketing functions.
- Facilitate channel marketing execution through MDF programs and management, agreed marketing plans pre quarterly and by leveraging Eaton resources.
- Drive channel preference for Eaton through relationship building, communications, joint planning and optimizing channel value from available Eaton resources. This could be face-to-face and or virtually as agreed.
- Ensure channel partners are able to deliver offers to customers including Eaton Services, DC Power and Eaton power distribution..
- Drive partner participation and uptake of ANZ integrated GTM campaigns and product promotions, both segment applications focused and customer led.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time