Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Financial Analyst
- Analysis of plant operations
- Coordinating the results of the plants on a monthly basis, along with all Division ledgers.
- Driving the forecast process for manufacturing operations.
- Ensuring compliance with all SOX and Corporate Audit requirements
- Prepare VGNA Light Vehicle consolidated commentary and variance analysis following each month-end and rolling forecast.
- Key contributor to the VGNA’s annual Profit Plan process.
- Provide consistent and constant support and feedback to the manufacturing sites and Plant Controllers.
- Serves a key role in supporting the Light Vehicle Director of Operations and VGNA Leadership Team to meet short / medium term results.
- Participate in BPI and continuous improvement teams as necessary. Identify financial/operational improvements. Establish and maintain an environment of cooperation, standardization, and sharing across the region.
- Serves a key role supporting internal control / SOX requirements for VGNA. Reconciles Division Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis. Ensures compliance with generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Meets all monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting deadlines. Effectively communicates results to ensure timely and effective decision making.
- Collaborates with the Credit Department to understand and accurately forecast the DSO metric and Accounts Receivable.
- Collaborates with the Materials Department to understand and accurately forecast the DOH metric and Gross Inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in financial analysis
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- MBA/Graduate degree from an accredited institution
- CMA/CPA/CFA designation
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in financial analysis
- Experience in a finance or accounting role in a plant environment
- Experience supporting manufacturing sites and consolidating information
- Experience working in an matrix organization
- Knowledge of finance in manufacturing or operations
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Proficient with Oracle and ENCORE reporting systems
- Ability to prepare, analyze, and interpret financial analyses/reports
- Broad general product and business knowledge in order to adequately interpret operating results
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- General knowledge of all functional areas supported: Supply Chain, Materials, and Operations
- Strict attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented and ability to multi-task
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time