Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Lean Engineer
- Coordinates and leads Continuous Improvement Kaizen events with managers, frontline leaders, engineers, staff, and operators.
- Liaise with Quality Department to evaluate customer returns for root cause and corrective actions, utilizing formal problem solving tools such as A3, 8D analysis, PFMEA’s, Control plans, etc. and update operations standard work and product documentation in line with findings.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering Department in developing and maintaining production standards and standard work in line with the Plant’s ELSS approach.
- Liaise with Production Management in identifying and prioritizing improvement activities to support the departments KPIs.
- Conducts Eaton Lean System (ELS) assessments, and identify performance gaps. Monitors the assessment outcome and corrective action plans, and impact on business results.
- Provides Lean and Six Sigma support across the organization to drive short-term and long term business improvements.
- Provides site Lean training, and ensures that resources and instructional materials are developed, updated as necessary and maintained to meet ongoing needs.
- Monitor ELSS activity, through lean committees and appropriate key-performance-indicators (KPIs).
- Identify & promote Best-Practices within Plant and the Global Community of Practice.
- Support the Plant OPEX Manager in the Operational assessment (OPA) process at the site
- BSc degree (ideally Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering)
- Formal training/certification in Lean with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Operations or Product Engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven capability to lead change in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Experienced Lean trainer and coach
- Experience in Continuous Processing Industry
- Knowledge of Quality Engineering tools is an advantage
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time