Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Leadership Development Program - Finance & Accounting – Puerto Rico
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
- Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of roles throughout the program. The majority of participants will work in multiple locations and businesses.
- Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
- By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
- The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as senior financial analyst, accounting supervisor, or senior internal auditor.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with an emphasis on Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please do not round)
A minimum of one relevant internship or co-op experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States/Puerto Rico without Company sponsorship
Geographical flexibility to relocate within Puerto Rico and the United States during the duration of the Development Program
Working toward CPA or CMA accreditation
Minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting coursework completed
Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region as determined by the Finance & Accounting assignment manager.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG Electrical Products Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time