Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Collection Analyst - Dutch Speaker
- Drive cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. Required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
- Achieve Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
- Initiate and drive a pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
- Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Claims, in country specialists, Sales, customer service, plant finance teams and end customer base to support collections and clearance of dispute management.
- Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunning’s, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
- Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
- Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
- Provide accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
- Pro-actively support monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root causes
- Manage and maintain the customer masterfile for SAP, GetPaid and Oracle systems ensuring accurate data on all customers
- At least 1- 2 years’ experience in a European Credit & Collections role
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch and English essential
- Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to provide accurate data and proven experience in ability to influence recipients in relation to content
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Strong team player
- Previous experience of SAP, GetPaid and/or Oracle system preferred
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No