Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
To assemble and (after training) test Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Fuel Couplings and other equipment, ensuring parts are produced within specific cycle times to acceptable quality standards and meets fit, form and function
· Observe Health & Safety and COSHH procedures
· Drilling, assembling, fitting and the possibility (after training) of including testing (covering all media including oil, water, Kerosene and Skydrol)
· Cross training available to cover all functions of team
· Work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems to company specific procedures
· Application of lean principles/tools/seven wastes etc
· Experience of drilling and fitting skills advantageous
· Conversant with Basic Machine Shop Measurement Techniques and using appropriate measurement equipment
· Knowledge of LEAN processes
· Previous experience in a similar environment / manual trade advantageous
Reasonable level of computer literacy
· GCSE’s preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No