Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager Sales
- To drive revenue & gross margin objective of the organization in the assigned territory.
- To consistently work towards improving Eaton market share in the assigned territory.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Effective channel management which includes grooming, nurturing and proliferating the channel base for Eaton.
- To ensure channel breadth and reach to encompass all regions within the assigned territory \
- Training and development of channel partner skill sets to promote Eaton business and values.
- Have market intelligence and provide effective feedback’s to the product management and marketing team
Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree.
Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
4 – 6 years’ experience. Channel partner handling & networking skills are highly mandatory.
Strong interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time