Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager - Marketing
- Ownership of full life cycle management of PD Product portfolio: product strategy, new product launch, value proposition, market positioning, competitive differentiation & end-of-life transition - to enable the business to achieve revenue & margin objectives
- Single point of contact to provide prompt, satisfactory & comprehensive response for all product-related queries/ clarifications from internal & external stakeholders. Support commercial and marketing teams in product selection, developing winning bids on tender-specs with the appropriate product techno-commercial input
- Ownership of Pricing strategy & positioning of the full product portfolio
- Identify market potential and develop targeted customers or business partners
- Stay current with the market and channel’s latest trends and growth opportunities and integrate the same in the product road-mapping process
- Perform periodic reviews of competitors’ technology, products, channel strategy and price/cost positions to determine requirements for product leadership.
- Develop marketing plans to exploit competitors’ channel or product weaknesses to meet growth objectives.
- Perform comprehensive sales and service product training and support the marketing team on the right product-showcase for the annual calendar of segment-wise trade shows and channel events.
- Assist MARCOM team in developing product launch kits, sales-collateral and sales tools to drive revenue and profitability.
- Work closely with R & D and other members of the Product Engineering team to incorporate concise and effective communications to convey market needs and product performance, capabilities and features
- Represent India in the global solution product roadmap development by working collaboratively with all regions (APAC, Americas and EMEA) to bring innovative solutions to the market in a timely manner. Drive product line standardization across various platforms, liaising and coordinating with the Global product line managers as required.
- Works closely with operations, sales, and services to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience in PD industry with strong understanding of applications
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience of PD products
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong management and cross-functional management capabilities
- Ability to conduct market research to understand customer needs.
- Strong data analytics capabilities and ability to understand a product portfolio P&L.
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven product management experience. Good balance of technical and commercial acumen.
- Must be experienced in competitive benchmarking of features and price, new product requirement definition, business plan development, value proposition development, new product launch, forecasting
- Must also be experienced with customer meetings and presentations as well as delivering presentations to large groups.
Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Excellent Presentation skills to all levels of audience
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access etc.)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time