Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Field Application Engineer 高级现场应用工程师
· Responsibility for pre-sales technical support & expertise in implementation of customer applications associated with UPS system ,power distribution system , cooling, perhaps also including the other PQ manufactured products etc..
· Efforts include preparation, participation and/or presentation of seminars to customers and consultants,
· Providing the solution and the bidding document etc..
· Examines customer requirements in terms of equipment and documentation
· Provides technical review of orders.
· Recommends most cost effective configuration to meet technical requirements.
· Support sales staff in assessing potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
· Effectively interface with customers, sales staff, consultants, and contractors to support requirements
· Know about and trace the technology developments of main competitors.
· Support and complete all technology training activities for sales team, distributors and customer as the speaker.
A. Equivalent Education Level Required
Requires graduated in Electrical Engineering or Electrical system automation of University at least.
B. Experience required
Minimum eight years project, or engineering experience, engaging in designing or supporting UPS power distribution system and cooling.
C. Knowledge required
· Requires practical experience in designing or supporting UPS ,power distribution system and cooling based on site.
· The application knowledge of power distribution system in data center.
· Electrical installation methods, practices, and the National Electrical Code
· Factory and field troubleshooting methods and equipment
· Power switchgear and distribution manufacture techniques
· Better if also familiar with both power supply products and cooling and their applications .
· Must be able to make technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and will be prior in English.
· Technical interpretation, communication skills.
· Experienced CAD skill.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time