Deputy Manager - Prescription
- Act as pre-sales “technical consultant” to identify and present the appropriate Eaton Power solutions (Switchgear, RMU’s, VCB’s Power Quality products) to target consultants, approval organizations and customers.
- Empanel Eaton Power solutions and Products in consultant and customer specifications
- Calling on consultant, owner and end user to gain acceptance and promote Eaton into vendor list.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline at each approved consultant and end-customer and share the same with the sales team. Track and review the opportunity conversion in coordination with the sales leaders
- Provide support on putting together the bid package for major projects including submittal drawings and interfacing with the customer and project consultants;
- Be updated on the competitors products and solution and prepare competitor comparison to highlight benefits of Eaton products and solutions.
- Initiate and conduct product seminars.
- Develop and Share references and example applications in support of pre-sale opportunities.
- Provide post-sales support of application development.
- Provide on-going support to target customers as they upgrade their facilities to insure customer satisfaction and garner new business.
- Provide technical training to target customers.
- Provide technical training to internal sales team.
- Support post-sales support in coordinating with the plant on product and quality issues.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of professional experience in Electrical industry with strong understanding of Switchgear Components, RMU, VCB and LV products and applications in Infrastructure, Buildings and Utility segments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Electrical Power products Prescription space - working with consultants and key influencers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time