Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Direct Tax Compliance - Analyst (French Speaker)
Eaton's Corporate division has an opening for a:
- Apply and follow the procedures to meet the best practice standards, providing high quality and timely Direct Tax return services.
- Assist the Direct Tax Compliance Lead Analysts during audits.
- Collect data, prepare, analyze, reconcile direct tax returns in line with the procedures. Assist in document retention and (electronic) archiving of the Direct Tax Returns
- Follow direct tax law changes in France, Switzerland, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Morocco, ideally also Austria, Germany andLuxembourg
- Work closely with the Direct Tax Compliance Lead Analysts
- Support the direct tax audits (both internal and external) across the region in French/German speaking countries
- Monitor Direct
· 1 year of experience in tax or accounting
· College degree required (Accounting/Finance/Economics/Law)
· Fluent in English and French. German would be a plus.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· A focus on continual improvement of processes
· A willingness to take ownership of issues
· Strong analytical abilities
· French/German tax experience would be advantageous
· Thomson Reuters Workflow Manager experience would be advantageous
· SAP/Oracle experience would be advantageous
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No