Under general functional direction, achieve electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results in geographic market region consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function.
- Develops and executes sales plans linked to Commercial Regional Plan, Profit Plan and Strategic Plan to meet performance expectations and requirements. Develop plans with assigned accounts including Mutual Marketing, training,
visits, key accounts, incentive, rebates, forecast and strategic stock plans.
- Identifies most potential customers and business opportunities in the assigned territory to achieve monthly sales quotas.
Participate in the design and specification of Eaton products in the first stages of electrical projects Within selected customers.
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales forecasts by customers and by product lines. Prepares monthly Projects Forecast
Prepares personal expense forecast for the own operation. Control and
maintain all the expenses below the plan.
- Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness. To be ahead of the competitors when show technical advantages of Eaton products with the potential customers.
- Builds and strengths relationships with key customers and channel partners to enhance long-term business prospects.
- Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations by using Bid Manager Software or similar tools created by Eaton. Load all the opportunities into the C-360 CRM Eaton Program and accomplish the PRO Launch ETO process.
Follow up all the quotations until be allocated with the purchase order.
- Administers all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response. At the end of the month prepares the Commercial Operation Report (COR) with all the activities developed and Market information recollected.
- Sells assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and increase profit margin. Platforms include Services and Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical Engineering or related field from an accredited institution required.
-Reading and interpretation of electricals drawings –Single line diagrams
- Minimum of 3 years on electrical industry sales experience in a large company required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required (90%).
- Valid Driver's license
- Demonstrated strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity; Business Acumen; Conflict Management;
Ethics and Values; Interpersonal Savvy; Learning on the Fly; Managerial Courage; Problem Solving; Drive for Results;
Understanding Others; Presentation Skills; Customer Focus; Problem Solving, Time Management, Communication Skills.
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Capacity to manage several projects and decisions at the same time as well as interrelation with all kind people at all level of the organization and with our customers, channels and end users.
- Electrical Control and Distribution Products and Services Knowledge.
- Experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
- Proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Management)
- Electrical service sales experience.
- Knowledge of Eaton products and their applications, electric control & distribution segment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time