Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Representative, PD
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales target
- Responsible for margin control
- Managing existing sales channel, support and lead partner to grow business
- Establish new sales channels
- Analyse the TH power distribution business
- Conduct market price analysis and competitor product analysis
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of Power Distribution sales experience in Vietnam
- 3+ years sales experience in channel management and Panel Builder
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or Science
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No