Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product and Sales Support Manager
Eaton Electrical division has an opening for:
Product and Sales Support Manager
Location: / Kista, Sweden /
To manage/direct all Inside Sales and Product support activities for the Eaton Electrical sector in Sweden providing operational leadership to the Inside Sales, Field Product Management and Field Application Engineering as well as coordinating all administrative functions in the entity.
To act as the senior Eaton representative in the area providing inspirational leadership to employees internally and externally as well as acting as an ambassador for Eaton externally.
The incumbents prime responsibility is to ensure that Eaton meets the agreed levels of support and on-time performance targets as well as field application work to ensure sales growth, and manages costs in the defined area whilst applying Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS
• Directs./ Manages the sales and product support activities in the entity to meet agreed targets for support of incoming calls as well as on-time performance.
• Provides operational leadership to Inside Sales Team as well as Field Product Managers
and Application Engineers.
• Coordinates/Manages all administrative functions across departments.
• Acts as role model for Eaton ethical standards of conduct
• Ensures full deployment and application of EBS standards within the defined sector
• Acts as a member of the Eaton Sweden ES Sales leadership team
• Works in cooperation with BU’s and Eaton departments putting Eaton’s overall interest
above any local benefit
• Identifies and develops possibilities and opportunities both internally and externally for future business growth, including possible efficiency gains, bringing them to the attention to the leadership team for further investigation and possible next steps
• Educational level: Electrical Engineering on BSC level or similar skills, BA on Bachelor level or similar
• Minimum 5 years of experience – knowledge of ERP, Field Application and Customer Support
• Knowledge of administrative routines
• Experience in management of people
• Intercultural awareness able to operate in a cross border environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable executive presence - able to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time