Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required from an accredited institution
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Candidate must currently reside within 50 miles of Watertown, WI to be considered. Relocation benefit not provided.
- Previous electrical or electro-mechanical experience (Large scale assembly experience is preferred)
- Previous plumbing or HVAC experience
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists, using reasoning and decision making skills to ensure quality work.
- Ability to takes initiative, and works with a sense of urgency to meet or exceed routing times and quality goals.
- Strong learning agility and the ability to understand basic schematics and manufacturing drawings. Must have basic computer, math and reading skills.
- Strong time and change management skills to meet production demands
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No