Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Establish a proactive safety culture of zero incidents while promoting and ensuring the completion of safety trainings and programs
- Measure, communicate and improve key performance indicators and act as an agent to support continuous improvement activities that achieve established improvement goals in an effort to become a lean model plant
- Instill and maintain a positive team atmosphere in the Value Stream that empowers employees to implement countermeasures and safety improvements
- Ensure standardized work processes are properly documented and followed
- Hold regular team meetings and assign team member tasks and coordinate support activities from departments outside of the team
- Utilize Lean Daily Management to ensure results
- Flex labor and resources according to demand patterns and workload. Participate in long range planning and budget preparation
- Emphasize the creation of continuous product flow, utilize pull systems where flow is not currently possible, and work to level the workload
- Allocate the necessary resources to meet external and internal commitments while maintaining budgetary control
- Work as a cross functional team member to involve SQDCI elements in all decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius in order to remain in consideration
- 4+ yeas of prior Manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Prior experience with SAP
- Working knowledge of lean tools (5S, Kaizen, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, six sigma, SMED, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results by meeting organizational objectives. Capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and capabilities.
- Self-starter, able to work with or lead cross-functional teams.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time