Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Supervisor - CNC Machining Process (able to rotate shifts)
- Monitoring of processes focused on achieving the HIGH five (fill rate, on time).
- Development of the operations of its area within the budgets allocated for the use of tools and material expense required by the process and objectives of rotation, scrap, absenteeism and production.
- Develop a pleasant and friendly atmosphere based on timely communication and recognition of good performance.
- Support for new projects and redesigns focus on continuous improvement processes.
- Support departments providing support to the guards, medical clinic, cafeteria, human resources, etc.
- Keep records in writing or in electronic form of internal managers in your area tale as turnover, production, attendance, discipline control.
- Communicate with your manager on training needs and training for personal or area.
- Operate their areas in strict accordance with our quality system and within the established requirements and standards of ISO900, ISO-14001.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement of product delivery system.
- Participation in VSM to define priorities for other lean tools
- Individual coaching of production associates on lean techniques / tools
- Scheduling and participation in lean events as defined by VSM
- Create and maintain continuous improvement ( Kaizen ) actions list
- Manage timely completion of kaizen actions.
- Provide the necessary support to industrial security policy is respected in all of its contents, as well as contribute to the successful implementation of the MESH:
1. Perform routine rounds in the area to identify areas of opportunities for security.
2. Participate in accident investigations
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position within the same industry.
- Strong Knowledge in CNC Lathes Manufacturing Process.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry (Preferred)
- Knowledge in MFGPro
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Communication and Leadership skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No