Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Location: Gilching, Germany , Bayern
Eaton is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace. Eaton designs, manufactures and integrates the industry’s most advanced products and technologies for:
- Hydraulic Systems
- Fuel and Inerting Systems
- Motion Control
- Engine Solutions
- Draft and negotiate various contractual agreements within the delegated approval
- Provides Independent analysis of business/contract issues to support decision making.
- Perform contract functions of complex systems, subsystems, and components that may impact multiple plants within the Fluid and Electrical Distribution Division.
- Leads process improvements within the contracts organization, understands and recommends changes to procedures to improve management of risks and liabilities.
- Facilitates internal review of agreements and supports the commercial execution of contracts.
- Interface with key customers, proactively insuring contractual compliance and performance.
- Ensure compliance with all Aerospace, Division, and business unit processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with UCC, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition, export and local law
- Enforces contract terms
- Acts as local Manager for Global Trade Compliance and Customs
- Supports Customer Service with Pricing Negotiations and bigger quotations
- Degree qualified in Law preferred, or Business with law and with graduate degree or IACCM certification
- 5-8 years Contacts experience of complex systems with good knowledge of contract terms
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Business governance skills
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Knowledge of Export Compliance
- Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
- Educated and certified in the Export Control Regulations in accordance with German law
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Customer focused (balanced with good business acumen)
- Proactive, action oriented and ability to work in time sensitive environment
- Fluent in German and English
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.comThe next step is yours!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time