Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate Development and Planning Associate
Conducts analysis to understand and frame thinking on key strategic issues to drive strategy for the entire corporation
Studies companies / markets / industries and assesses attractiveness to determine areas for acquisition or divestiture and recommends appropriate action
Leads industry analysis and target identification
Develops compelling materials to advance and/or advocate our corporate strategy
Develops financial models for valuations, benchmarking, and planning purposes
Supports presentation of valuation and strategy work to senior leadership
Performs detailed valuations on acquisition / divestiture opportunities
Leads due diligence efforts across corporate functional and business operating teams
Supports contract negotiations
Supports transition plan to integration teams
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited university
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Top tier MBA strongly preferred
• 1 year or more of post-MBA work experience in corporate development, corporate strategic planning, consulting or investment banking
• Demonstrated ability to complete complex financial analysis
• Demonstrated advanced strategic agility and business acumen
• Demonstrated working knowledge of valuation models and methodologies
• Demonstrated track record of project leadership skills and experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Development Planning
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only