Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Engineer Purchase
- Manages the procurement of materials and services to facilitate the plant .
- Sound knowledge in demand analysis and Forecasting techniques
- Achieving the agreed monthly plan whilst confirming to agreed quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Strong Knowledge in both Domestic & Imports Buying.
- Able to handle import logistics.
- Very good knowledge to handle sub contact
- Track the open order & drive to get the material on time .
- Knowledge in Inventory Control
- Drive Cost Control & saving action’s
- Develops and implements vendor appraisal routines and ensures all suppliers are appraised in accordance with the policy
- Conducts periodic reviews for existing suppliers
- Develops and implements supplier measurement criteria to monitor supplier performance
- Formulates and implements corrective action plans with the suppliers and advice of impending business risks
- Over all 6+ years with Min . 5 years in core purchase function
- BE Electrical & Electronics. Or Mechanical
- Good knowledge SAP with min. 3 year working knowledge in MM
- Should handled Sub contract operations
- Good interpersonal skills, planning and analytical ability
- Highly ethical and able to work in cross functional team
- Good communicator of both written and verbal information
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time