Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SCM Logistics Assistant
• Be responsible for the administration and record management of all aspects of transportation activities;
• Develop transportation processes and tools to support business activities including meeting on time in full delivery requirements
• Analyze problems with Carriers for speedy recovery plans including on time in full delivery
• Assures that tranportation cost targets are set and that detailed cost reviews are conducted
• Work with Carriers to optimize shipping activities and costs
• Responsible for the meeting of operational transportation KPIs
• Make sure all transportation guidelines & procedures are documented, set and executed to maximize operational improvement
• Work in collaboration with relevant business parties on processes, systems, policies & procedures
• Proceed with analytical reporting/analysis needed for business purposes. Deliver information based on data analysis.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred, or a related discipline with at least 3 of those years managing transportation processes.
• Additional equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• 3+ years’ experience in logistics, supply chain or transportation.
• Has experience in KPI Management
• Experience and knowledge about MRP-ERP.
• Must have a thorough understanding of the principles, concepts, and practices of transportation management and experience demonstrating a broad application of those practices and standards.
• Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Proficient in IT applications MS Word & MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong reporting, written, presentation, and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work in teams and skillful in problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills; analytic mind with strong reporting and planning skills
• Show good analytical skills and ability to present data effectively to support the analysis of business processes and creating solutions from the results.
• Excellent analytical skills and possess the ability to identify problems, trends; develop solutions and implement a course of action
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment and demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time