Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Assessing processes for their relevance, and assessing the adequacy of engineering equipment;
- Review existing data to see if more research and information needs to be collected;
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production units, monitoring modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes;
- Preparing reports, flow diagrams and charts;
- Managing the cost and time constraints of projects;
- Selecting, managing and working with sub-contractors;
- Working closely with other engineers and plant staff to monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of a plant;
- Ensuring the process works at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet customer needs;
- Making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved;
- Assuming responsibility for environmental monitoring and ongoing performance of processes and process plant;
- Ensuring that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified requirements;
- Working closely with other staff responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products; engineers responsible for plant maintenance; commercial colleagues on product specifications and production schedules; and the operating crew.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required
- Minimum 3 years experience with process engineering in an electrical components manufacturing environment.
- Prefer UPS manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work in teams and collaboratively to achieve solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No