Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst – Direct Tax
- Preparation of Brazil Corporate Income Tax compliance, including ASC 740, monthly payments, transfer pricing, R&D and other direct tax compliance;
- Assist and give support for acquisition, mergers, new business, new products and other strategic projects;
- Assist in analysis of changes in South America income tax laws;
- Review tax procedures in order to find opportunities for tax savings and avoid risks of assessments. Assist in implementing these opportunities;
- Attend and respond to tax authorities’ requests regarding Direct Tax;
- Assist external consultants in special tax projects;
- Provide analysis and explanations to the World Headquarters regarding tax subjects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Law;
- English level: Fluent;
- Strong experience with direct tax in Brazil;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Spanish level: advanced.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time