Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager NPD MV Products
- New product development and Technical ownership for Product Transfers from other Eaton locations
- Liase with Global Product Line Design team to provide solution or improvement
- Independent design and customization of the electrical switchgear product to fulfil all required technical specifications related to customer orders.
- Release timely design drawings and technical specification to ensure the delivery of project or product requirement
- Managing technical support of production unit including BOM’s, production documents, standard operation procedures and product inspection
- Provide timely and comprehensive engineering support for related manufacturing operations , Sales and Service teams of Eaton Electrical India
- Promote and obtain product standardization as well as design for product quality
- Lead Value Engineering and support localisation activities to improve cost position
- Have a good working relationship with external lab authorities (CPRI, ERDA)
- Lead all Type Testing activities and establishment of necessary test facilities
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus
- Technical knowledge of Medium Voltage Products and Equipment’s.
- Direct design, testing, Field technical support experience .
- Well versed in relevant IEC and IS standards
- Be familiar with manufacturing processes and aware of product quality control.
- At least 10-15 years in Medium Voltage Switchgear industry.
- Capacity to work in complex environment, and to support high challenges.
- Demonstrate strong team working spirit and effective communication.
- Initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
- Sufficient capability in communication with English.
- Proficient CAD skill, e.g., Solid works, AutoCAD.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time