Deputy Manager Sales - Vizag/Amarvati
- To meet the revenue and gross margin objective of the organization
- To maximize the market share of the Eaton solutions in the assigned territory
- Key Account Management : To drive Key Accounts and craftsman and thus has strong relationship management skills and proven track record of being trusted advisor to customer.
- To keep the account receivables under check
- Business Development : To develop new accounts and segments and promote Eaton Solutions; Look for new applications for Eaton Solutions
- Travelling : 25% to 40% time
- Business Analytics : To have strong market intelligence and analyses them to decide on future actions in the territory
- Marketing and Promotion: To identify areas for promotion and work closely with the marketing team to implement the same
Degree of Electronic/Electrical/Technology.
10 to 12 years’ experience. Minimum 5 years exposure to UPS and Datacenter Business
Key Account exposure and deep understanding of ITeS Vertical / Government Vertical and Manufacturing Vertical
Strong Analytical Abilities
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time