Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Sales
- Have a strong domain knowledge of the MV products (RMU, VCBs, CSS etc) and the associated customers
- Achieve sales target for the assigned territory for Medium Voltage Products
- Identify and appoint Franchisee Partners / Integrators for the VCBs.
- Identify and appoint channel partners for RMUs, CSS and other MV products
- Get approvals from targeted End Users, Consultants and utilities.
- Map & target new customers /projects/expansions in the assigned territory.
- Effectively pursue, make proposals and close sales in close coordination with Business Development Team.
- Work closely with business development team and successfully negotiate project sales.
- Provide technical support to other PD sales colleagues and channel partners / customers on products and applications.
- Maintain updated intelligence on competitors, pricing , products and channel developments.
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s degree is highly desirable.
Requires high product and application knowledge for switchgear (MV systems, RMUs. CSS, VCB Panels), MV and LV switchboards, circuit breaker components, and/or motor control centers as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
Requires solid negotiation skills and market intelligence.
Minimum of 4 – 8 years field sales experience for Medium voltage switchgear is recommended. Therein experience of appointing and developing Franchisee partners for LV and MV products is desired.
Strong interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time