Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Continuous Improvement (CI) Manager
- Drive continuous improvement culture by implementing Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) throughout the Division and assure
- CIF is understood and has the right focus around all PDD plants.
- Deploy Lean, Six Sigma and Manufacturing Excellence tools and processes with an hands on approach in order to meet cost out goals, achieve performance excellence.
- Improve competiveness and work towards achieving World class manufacturing level, guided by the lean principles ” Right part-right time, right quantity, build in quality, high man/machine utilisation, short lead time, installed capacity control”.
- Functionally lead the CI plant teams and assure the development of the CI capabilities in the plants.
- Responsible for achieving lean cost out targets, lead and coordinate the overall divisional cost out activities.
- Responsible for developing with the plant leadership and CI teams continuous improvement plans in order to achieve high performance and cost out targets.
- Reinforce the Lean Management culture through Leader Standard Work, Visual Controls, Process Checks and Problem Solving
- Promote Lean Manufacturing tools deployment through Kaizens and RIE.
- Define standardized Manufacturing Processes and make sure those practices are translated into the new ERP Systems
- Champion Eaton Lean Six Sigma (ELSS) tools and processes and use in a disciplined and rigorous way to achieve stretch performance goals while building organizational capability of business and site lean coordinators.
- Support annual assessments including Operations Assessment (OpA). Identify, with divisional and site leadership, appropriate Opportunities for Advancement and improvement action plans.
- Spread a learning culture across the PDD organization that promotes sharing and implementation of transferrable practices across sites.
- Champion structured problem solving including the application of PDCA to build organizational capability, shape the culture and get results.
- Responsible for Process standardization across the plants – lead together with manufacturing engineering the development of PDD operating system model.
- Functional lead, mentoring, evaluation and development of plant lean experts in the plants.
- Coach and support the PDD Plants in developing CI roadmap and setting stretch CI goals.
- Drive core Operational Excellence processes across the plants: Eaton Business System, Lean, Six Sigma, CIF, and Manufacturing Strategy towards achieving world class level.
- Bachelor degree in technical field required, Masters degree preferred
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Continuous Flow Manufacturing, Pull System, Standardized Work, 5S,
- TPM, Setup Reduction and Error Proofing
- Problem solving tools & methods, including statistics and process variation reduction tools
- Ability to plan, organise and build effective teams and drive for results
- Hands on mentality
- Strong Eaton Business System knowledge
- Change Management agent
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people not reporting directly
- Expert in lean manufacturing systems, incl. training, planning and implementation of tools
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of problem solving tools/methods (six sigma, 8D, and others)
- and balanced scorecard goal setting process
- Fluent in English
- Managerial courage
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time