Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer Production
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the Operators and contract labour engaged in the production.
- Understands safety requirements of the plant , his job and involves himself in developing safety culture in his direct reports
- Participates in all safety initiatives and C.I. activities
- Coordinates and manages the production requirements through understanding of Manufacturing Orders (MO), schedules and evaluates current production estimates and outputs in each shift.
- Must be able to utilize and interpret wiring diagrams, mechanical prints and recognize components.
- Able to read electrical schematic to build Ring Main Unit based on the client needs
- Perform power up and debug of Ring Main Unit electrical control systems
- Perform operational testing of Ring Main Unit to written procedures and specifications.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between assigned module/area
- Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals and planned efficiency
- The ability to use proven tools, techniques, and methodologies to inspect products, measure process performance, perform product verification and validation testing, and to provide feedback reporting as required.
- Personally drives for results to meet and exceed expectations, having a passion for achievement
- Demonstrates and train assembly and testing operations, and safety procedures to new employees
- The knowledge of applicable Lean tools in the given business environment, participates and deploy them in an appropriate manner through training and Kaizen events
- Skills necessary to effectively manage Materials procedures in the order fulfillment process within a plant.
- Confers with management or subordinates to resolve Operator problems, complaints or grievances
- The ability to integrate technical skill sets required to identify and eliminate hazards associated with a manufacturing process and its supporting elements.
- Maintains and continuously improve 6S standards in shop floor
- Report to Production head on daily plan and achievements, gap analysis and liaises with quality, purchase and maintenance to maximise the utilisation of labour, machine and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Operators
- 5+ years’ experience in handling Production
- BE/BTech Electrical/Electronics
- Strong in production planning
- Dedicated critical thinker who is self-motivated and can perform with minimal supervision.
- Have hands on experience of vacuum circuit-breaker
- Must have experience in manufacturing of Ring Main Unit switchgear for application in 12-24 kV medium voltage distribution networks.
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only