Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Subcontract Program Manager
- Responsible for the smooth and effective Program Management of the subcontractor, ensuring smooth flow of customer requirements through the supply chain. Position is oriented toward management of the SUBCONTRACTOR as opposed to management of a SUBCONTRACT
- Manages, with the Commodity Lead, subcontract negotiations ensuring Non-Disclosure (NDA), Long Term Agreements (LTA), or other contractual vehicles include protection of Eaton Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Proprietary data, and Non-Compete requirements.
- Manages the subcontractor by leading the entire business plan with assigned subcontractor through regularly scheduled program reviews with defined agendas and action lists for follow-up/close out.
- Ensure project compliance to all government and commercial contracting laws and regulations as applicable (FAR, DFAR, ITAR, et.al.).
- Utilizes common processes, procedures, practices and templates from project inception through completion. Proposes new processes, procedures, practices and templates to the SCPM council when required.
- Understands critical paths within the programs (proposal stage, pending win, win) including supplier dependencies and new program awards
- Co-leads the Supply Chain Integrated Product Team (with the project manager), Eaton project team leads and engineering, ensuring effective teaming to support the program.
- Develop with the IPT the Risk Management / Mitigation plan and ensure the plan is fully understood, deployed and periodically reviewed by the IPT and Eaton management.
- Integrate supplier in the Design Phase assuring participation in Design Reviews to maximize leverage during the design phase of design alternatives and solutions focusing on Cost As an Independent Variable.
- Establishes link from Customer Requirements to Supplier Statement Of Work and Performance Based Specifications. Ensures SOW and PBS are kept current as design decisions are made.
- Manages and documents major milestone progress and completion such as PDR, CDR, TRR, etc. and insures purchased material budget and profit plan for assigned projects.
- Accepts flex assignments from time to time as required by Division.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Program Management, or Contracts.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Eaton will consider employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of FCIHO.
- BA/BS in business, economics, supply chain management, or engineering required. Masters preferred.
- Experience in an Aerospace environment.
- Experience in metal fabrication, electronics, purchasing, and materials management positions a plus.
- CPIM, CSCP, and/or PMP certification desired.
- Background and knowledge in/or Enovia (product life cycle management), Oracle, MFG/Pro, Cognos and other equivalent ERP / MRP software packages.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time