Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LV/MV Specification BDM
- You will play a key role in driving segment sales across the region by developing business plans to ensure that Eaton brands are specified by your customers
- Attention to detail and product focus will assist in delivering business growth, which will be underpinned by a drive to succeed in sales
- Tenacity in meeting your customers’ requirements together with an ability to influence both internally and externally to deliver an excellent service
- The position is also responsible for working effectively with the regional team to ensure close communication and success in effective transactional duties
- Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with MESH, Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines and procedures
- The position also has a requirement for suggesting innovative ideas, to constantly keep the team moving forward, ahead of the market, ensuring maximum turnover and profit
- Deals with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally, supports the specification sales manager in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for specification sales
- Achieves a set sales target, a set margin level and ensure the support of growth within the region
- Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region
- Responsible for achievement of economic, quality and customer service
- Responsible for maintaining the good level of specification sales with existing key accounts within the area.
Must have LV/MV, power distribution Sales Experience selling into End Users & Electrical Consultants.
Should have an absolute determination and ambition to achieve in sales.
Must be motivated and organised with accuracy and attention to detail.
Must have the academic ability to successfully carry out the role.
Must have a broad understanding of sales processes, strategies and project management.
Must be approachable and able to communicate at all levels in an effective clear manner.
An Undergraduate degree in a business related discipline would be advantageous
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time