Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Generalist
Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking a Senior HR Generalist. The Senior HR Generalist will be based at our Vehicle Group Headquarters, located in Galesburg, MI. Relocation is provided for this role.
The Senior HR Generalist will deploy HR policies, practices and programs to manage talent, drive culture, and align the organization for the Galesburg Campus. The Senior HR Generalist will participate in the roll out of divisional and corporate human resources initiatives.
- Process lead for functional HR Training delivery for PDMP
- Facilitate the delivery/and or deliver key trainings such as Performance Management, Compensation Planning, HR Systems and other required policies/procedures
- Lead process for deployment of the bi-annual employee survey for PDMP including Org Mapping, communication, participation tracking, and results reporting
- Facilitate process for ensuring quality of performance management system (goal & development plan quality, and timeliness)
- Serve as trained backup for key administrative HR processes such as payroll, pre-hire paperwork collection, and background & drug checks
- Initiate and implement process improvement activities in areas of responsibility
- Efficiently lead the staffing process for identified areas including campus recruiting and on-site interview event coordination
- Participates in the management of compensation and benefits
- Facilitates the on-boarding process for new employees
- Coordinates the FMLA, STD, and LTD program with HR Services
- Supports the human resources manager in the effort to promote positive employee relations
- Utilizes data analysis skills to support and develop key human resources strategies
- Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules
- Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area
- Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- MBA focused in Human Resources or Masters in Human Resources
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH PDMP HR
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time